3 Fast Weight Loss Tips That Are Guaranteed Effective - Easily Slim Down Your Body Lightning Fast!

I most certainly had to learn the hard way early on that losing weight, burning fat, and building lean muscle can ONLY come about by doing things that are 100% natural. If you want to avoid the mistakes I made and make sure you get the body of your dreams... permanently, then read on for 3 fast weight loss tips that wound up helping me FINALLY get the body of my dreams!

1.) The 3 Super Nutrient Amigos - There are 3 incredibly powerful nutrients that I strongly recommend you get plenty of if you want to maximize your metabolism, flush harmful toxins out of your body, build lean muscle tissue, and so much more. Those 3 nutrients are fiber, antioxidants, and protein.

2.) Burn Off Stored Calories - If you exercise later in the day, then you will burn off the calories that you have eaten throughout the day. However, if you exercise first in the morning before eating a major meal (I do recommend that you get at least a protein shake to prevent catabolism), then you will be burning off STORED CALORIES... better known as stored fat!

3.) Avoid Nonsense Dieting - My friend, I have been on more ridiculous diet programs than I care to remember! The types of diets that I strongly recommend you avoid are the low carb, low-fat, low-calorie types of diets. These diet programs will never work given that they are all unnatural and the body will never respond well to you restricting nutrients and/or calories. These diet companies want you to believe that it must take some "special" gimmick to lose weight, but the fact of the matter is that food is actually NOT the enemy!

What I suggest you do if you want to seriously slim down your body incredibly fast, easy, and permanently is to search for a diet program that is based on getting 100% proper nutrition and increasing your metabolism to the maximum peak. A diet such as this enabled me to lose an amazing 52 pounds of fat in 8 weeks times... permanently!

BONUS TIP: One little tip to help avoid overeating is to use smaller plates when you eat your meals. It sounds incredibly simple, but trust me on this... it works like a charm!

Bottom line, by sticking with those 3 simple tips above, I wound up getting the body of my dreams in just around 2 months time, and it was easy, consistent, and my results have been permanent. You can rest assure that if you follow those tips above and get yourself on a natural diet based around eating NORMAL FOODS (no starving or annoying cravings), then you too can develop the body you have worked so hard to achieve... and your results will be PERMANENT!

By Avy Barnes

So, if you want to Melt Away Belly Fat FAST and drop 9 pounds EVERY 11 DAYS, then I highly recommend the "calorie shifting diet" from Fat Loss 4 Idiots.

I lost an amazing 52 lbs. of fat in 2 months using this popular online diet plan... and it all stayed off FOR GOOD! This diet works so well because it is based on skyrocketing your metabolism by eating REAL foods. NO starvation, NO cravings, NO diet pills... just 100% natural and very EASY dieting!

>> Click http://www.FatLossIn11Days.info to read my full review and testimonial, and get started today!

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Avy_Barnes